Ads

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Bengaluru man assaulted with vessels, buckets for comment about bad parking

Crime
The victim Rajesh CN, a resident of Cleveland Town, told Adugodi police that the group was annoyed at being questioned by him about parking.
A 39-year-old labour inspector was allegedly thrashed by a group of four to five persons in Bengaluru for making a comment on haphazard parking on the road. The incident took place in Adugodi in the city on Saturday The injured, Rajesh CN, a resident of Cleveland Town, told Adugodi police that the group was annoyed at being questioned by him about parking. They entered into an argument and allegedly attacked him with vessels, metal buckets leaving him grieviously injured. His helmet also broke into two pieces due to the assault.   Rajesh works as a labour inspector in Bengaluru Rural district. He was on his way home around 6:15 pm on Saturday after finishing his work. On Mahlingeshwara Bande Main Road, he found that an autorickshaw and a two-wheeler were parked in a haphazard manner.  “There were around four or five people talking. Usually roads are blocked for functions so I asked why the road had been blocked and if there was space for my bike to pass through. The group then started abusing me and shouting at me to leave. I was shocked at the abuses and I asked them to speak properly. This was when one person from behind hit me on my head. When I turned back, another person took my cellphone which was in a stand on my bike,” Rajesh told The New Indian Express. The issue escalated and the group allegedly began assaulting Rajesh. The attack continued until a police constable from Adugodi police station who witnessed the attack arrived on the scene. An investigating officer from Adugodi police station said that a case has been registered and a team formed to nab the accused.
Body 2: 


from Karnataka http://bit.ly/2HDX4Gg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment